Disaster Management Services
Natural disasters have taken a huge toll on companies and governments everywhere in the world. All facets of operations are affected - from daily services to personal safety and security. Even with warnings that a pending hurricane, tornado, flood or oil spill is near, the actual disaster can strike fear among citizens and employees who are concerned about themselves and their families. Also, vital supply chains can be seriously disrupted.
IMAC Global is in a unique position to help clients weather potential disasters. Time and time again, IMAC executives have seen proof that those companies and governments that have a planned response recover the quickest. The key is to prepare and practice a targeted crisis response to probable emergencies in diverse terrains. IMAC's natural disaster response management team is the ideal partner to accomplish these tasks.
- We provide trusted counsel and comprehensive strategies that enable clients to avoid panic and build confidence in the workplace and the community
- We can provide real-time information to clients through our proprietary incident management software system.
- We help companies address the possible consequences of a natural disaster before the chaos ensues — using contingency plans and natural disaster response plans
- We provide rapid emergency response teams to secure property and assets immediately after the natural disaster to minimize further loss
- We assist an affected company in communicating its leadership position to employees, suppliers, and stakeholders
- We deliver solutions that give clients a single point of accountability for crisis response related services.